Furnace temperature data acquisition. It uses a computer direct reading display, which makes it easier to use.
Furnace temperature data acquisition applicable scope:
Annealing technique. oil refinery sector. spraying plastic. furnace of brazing aluminum. baking varnish for metal surface preparation a heating process. A lot of people use ceramics and other industries.
- Product Name: Furnace temperature data acquisition
- Power consumption of thermometer: ≤35mA
- Number of channels:4/6/8/9/10/12/16/20/24/32
- Battery: Li-ion 950mA
- Acquisition rate:0.05s ~999.95s (optional as required)
- Thermometer size: 140mm*62mm*20mm
- measurement accuracy:±0.5℃ + sensor accuracy 0.3%
- Operating voltage: DC3. 7V~DC4. 2V
- resolving power 0.1 ℃
- Continuous test: The maximum storage time is 16 times
- Maximum internal temperature:80.0℃
- Memory capacity:230400data points
- Start mode: Key start / delay start / temperature start
- Sensor: K-type thermocouple
- measuring range40～1370 ℃
- The curves can all be bold.
- It is possible to export the test report in WORD or PDF format.
- Calculating time above N temperature points
- Excel format can be saved.
- You can figure out how long it takes for any two temperatures to heat up.
- control of the furnace temperature zone systematically
- The max temperature is clearly shown in the test data.
- comparing times Test data
- Curves that are not satisfactory can be changed and tweaked.