After the injection of the sandal injection moulding machine, the melt injected into the mold cavity is kept in shape. Composition of injection system: injection system consists of plasticizer and power transfer device. The plasticizing device of screw injection moulding machine is mainly composed of feeding device, barrel, screw and nozzle. The power transfer device includes injection cylinder, injection base movable cylinder and screw drive device (melt motor).
(1) The function of injection system: Injection system is one of the most important parts of injection moulding machine. There are three main types of injection system: plunger type, screw type and screw pre-moulding plunger type. At present, screw type is the most widely used. Its function is to heat and plasticize a certain number of plastics in a specified time in a cycle of the injection machine, and then inject molten plastics into the mould cavity through screw under a certain pressure and speed.
(2) The function of the clamping system: the function of the clamping system is to ensure the closure, opening and ejection of the die. At the same time, after the die is closed, enough clamping force is provided to resist the pressure of molten plastics entering the die cavity, prevent the die from opening, and cause the bad status of the products. Composition of clamping system: The clamping system mainly consists of clamping device, adjusting mechanism, ejecting mechanism, front and rear fixed template, moving template, clamping cylinder and safety protection mechanism.
(3) The function of the hydraulic transmission system of the hydraulic system is to provide power for all kinds of actions required by the injection molding machine according to the technological process, and to meet the requirements of pressure, speed and temperature required by each part of the injection molding machine. It is mainly composed of various hydraulic components and hydraulic auxiliary components, in which oil pump and motor are the power source of injection moulding machine. Various valves control the hydraulic pressure and flow rate of oil to meet the requirements of injection moulding process.
(4) Reasonable coordination between the electrical control system and the hydraulic system of the electrical control system can realize the technological process requirements (pressure, temperature, speed, time) and various program actions of the injection machine. It is mainly composed of electrical appliances, electronic components, instruments, heaters, sensors and so on. Generally there are four control modes, manual, semi-automatic, automatic and adjustable.
(5) The heating system of heating/cooling system is used to heat the barrel and injection nozzle. The barrel of injection moulding machine usually uses electric heating coil as heating device, which is installed outside the barrel and tested by thermocouple in segments. Heat conduction through the cylinder wall provides heat source for material plasticization; cooling system is mainly used to cool oil temperature, oil temperature too high will cause a variety of faults, so oil temperature must be controlled. The other place where the cooling is needed is near the feeding pipe outlet, which prevents the raw material from melting at the feeding pipe outlet, thus causing the raw material to be unable to discharge normally.
(6) Lubrication system of lubrication system is a circuit which provides lubrication conditions for relative moving parts of injection moulding machine, such as moving template, adjusting device and connecting rod hinges, in order to reduce energy consumption and improve the life of parts. Lubrication can be periodic manual lubrication or automatic electric lubrication.