cost-effective Second hand vacuum brazing furnace
Classification: Laboratory Heating Equipments
Place of Origin: China
Product name: laboratory vacuum annealing furnace
Max temperature: 750C(<2 hours)
Heating element: Fe-Mo-Cr sprial wire
Voltage: AC 110V/220V 50 / 60Hz Single phase
Heating Rate: 0-20C/min
Working temperature: 700.C
Chamber size: Customised
Warranty: One Year
Usage：Vacuum aluminum Brazing
700℃-1200℃ vacuum annealing Furnace
JHP-5 Annealing Furnace uses Resistance wire as heating elements, which can be used up to 750℃. These compact muffle furnaces are perfect for many applications in laboratory. It is an ideal instrument for materials annealing and sintering in your research.
1. Operation Temperature: 700℃ (750℃ for short time).
2. Maximum energy efficiency is achieved by surrounding the chamber with thermal-efficient alumina fiber ceramic insulation.
3. Heavy duty double layer structure with cooling fan. Lower temperature in outside case.
4. PID automatic control via current limiting phase angle fired the resistor, e.g. SCR (Silicon Controlled Rectifier).
5. Power control with 51 segments programmable